Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I've forgotten my password?
If you've forgotten your password then you can request for it to be reset.
- Visit our Forgotten Password page
- Type your email address into the form displayed on screen. Make sure you provide the email address you gave when you signed up. Without the correct email address, you will not be able to reset your password.
- If you have submitted this information correctly, then we will send you an email containing a link to a page that will allow you to create a new password. Visit this page and follow the instructions on screen. We recommend that you change your password to something more memorable.
Can I pay for a subscription by phone or mail order?
Unfortunately we are unable to take payments over the telephone or through the post.
Are these questions the same as those used in the official test?
No, the official questions are kept secret. Even the sample questions provided by the Home Office are not the same as those used in the official test. The practice tests are intended to help you prepare and get used to the style of questions you will get in your real test. Just taking practice tests is not sufficient preparation. Questions in your test can be taken from every part of chapters 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the handbook. It is very unlikely that you will understand all of the material you may be tested on just by taking the practice tests.
How can I try out GoCitizen.co.uk?
Signing up for a GoCitizen.co.uk account is free. After you've created your account you can try out some of the sample tests.
How do I purchase a GoCitizen.co.uk subscription?
Buying a GoCitizen.co.uk subscription is quick and easy.
- Sign into your account. If you don't have an account, then you must register a new one.
- Click on the Buy a Subscription tab
- Choose the subscription that suits your requirements and click the Pay Now button
- Enter your payment details and follow instructions on screen
Once you've completed your payment, your account will be updated with an active subscription.